Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Fave Calendar for 2012

Did you pick out a calendar this year? For the first time - ever - my kitchen is calendar-less. Blame it on my phone, which seems to house everything from email to recipes to, well, my schedule, and it slipped my mind this year.



But I can't say the same for work. Each year, I've bought the Gooseberry Patch Appointment Calendar, and I'd be lost without it! The gorgeous watercolor images on the pages make it a pleasure to open and actually use, while the layout makes it practical. There's even a pocket in the front to hold receipts.

I just sneaked a peak, and it's on clearance for a steal, so, if you're in search of a calendar for 2012, it just might fit the bill. As for my kitchen, I've got my eye on their wall calendar... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment